The standard soil amendments we use at the Central Texas Permablitzes are:
- Agricultural lime, also called aglime, agricultural limestone, garden lime or liming
- Dolomite (as a substitute)
- Greensand (Glauconite)
- Phosphorite, also called phosphate rock, or rock phosphate
- Soil Sulfur
There are two attached spreadsheets as of 1 September 2013:
- Soil Amendments.xlsx, Excel 2007 version (updated) filtered
- Soil Amendments.xls, Excel 95-2003 version (new), filter enabled, but not filtered
You need Excel, or an Excel Reader, already on your computer to be able to see these attachments. If you have problems opening the attachment, please let me know!
- Locate the down arrow in the very top leftmost corner of the spreadsheet. (This is in cell A1.)
- Click the down arrow.
- A popup menu will appear. Find the 4th item in the list; it should say something like 'Clear Filter from "Amendment or Element"'.
- Click 'Clear Filter from "Amendment or Element"'.
- Several more rows of information should appear.
To hide the "extra" rows of information, do this:
- Click the same down arrow as above.
- Find the 5th item in the list; it should say something like 'Filter by Color'.
- Select 'Filter by Color'.
- Click on the yellow box.
- You should only see the original items in the spreadsheet.