Annual Zilker Garden Festival is a one-stop, garden shopping destination when spring arrives in Austin and Central Texas. A family-friendly event, the garden festival offers:
- Annual Flower Show in the Garden Center, featuring judged designs and an array of horticultural specimens. This year's theme is "Magazine Bonanza!!!"
- Live music from the Soundstage in the Rose Garden – with a variety of musical offerings both afternoons
- Gardening Talks under the big, white tent next to the Garden Center – where novice and seasoned gardeners will enjoy talks from local gardening experts
- Fun and interactive Kids' Corner in the Rose Garden – where kids can build a birdhouse, have their faces painted, make dinosaur masks and butterfly wings
- Tasty food offerings at the Food Court in the Oak Grove on the Escarpment Trail
$8 Adults*, $4 Children (age3-12)
Plan to arrive early and bring your wagon!
Vendors from across Central Texas will fill the garden, selling a variety of plants – annuals, perennials, cacti & succulents, vegetables and herbs, and tropicals. Festival goers can also shop for garden-themed arts and crafts, ceramic pottery, unique jewelry, herbal products, baskets, birdhouses, and colorful garden benches.
Zilker Garden Festival is co-sponsored by the Austin Area Garden Council (AAGC) and the City of Austin Parks & Recreation Department (PARD). The festival is the primary fundraiser for AAGC, and proceeds support Zilker Botanical Garden.