Running

CASA Superhero Run

Date: 

Sun, 09/13/2020 - 7:00am to 10:30am

Run, walk or fly to the 11th annual CASA Superhero Run 5K & Kids 1K to be a superhero for children who've been abused or neglected. Featuring a superhero costume contest, obstacle course, superhero guest appearances and fun family activities!

Category: 

CASA Superhero Run

Date: 

Sun, 09/18/2016 - 7:00am to 10:00am

Run, walk or fly to the 2016 CASA Superhero Run 5K and Kids 1K where you can be a superhero for children who've been abused or neglected. You choose what kind of superhero you will be: register for the race, donate to kids, fundraise for the cause, or do all 3!

Race day will feature our annual superhero costume contest, an obstacle course by BAM Academy to test your super strength and agility, special superhero guest appearances, villains to defeat, bounce houses, tasty food, amazing photo ops and lots of fun family activities!

Category: 

2013 Komen Austin Race for the Cure

Date: 

Sun, 11/10/2013 - 7:30am

Have your best Sunday ever with Komen Austin! On Sunday, November 10th, we will flood the downtown Austin streets for the 15th annual Komen Austin Race for the Cure to celebrate breast cancer survivors, honor those we’ve lost and serve those in need. In fact, 75 percent of the funds raised at this event stay in our community to offer free breast health education, screening, treatment and emotional support. The remaining 25 percent is entirely dedicated to research.

Category: 

Subscribe to Running